Stop & Go Shock Absorbing Bungee Dog Leash - Red
Stop & Go it's simple. Open the plastic buckle on the handle, wrap around the tree, bench or chair leg and click the buckle back together to secure your buddy.
1.2 meter adjustable length for training or hard to handle buddies. Just open the release buckle on the handle and slide all the way down to shorten the leash and easy-snap them back. This will adjust the length of the leash to keep your buddy closer in high traffic areas or cross walks.
• Suitable for Medium to Large dogs
• 1.2 Meters (can be made shorter by adjusting the handle)
• BUNGEE core that offers tensile force of 480lb (280kgs) pulling power
• Higher tensile strength with 100% Nylon Webbing
• Heat Transfer webbing is resistance to mildew, aging and abrasion
• Neoprene padded handle for the extra comfort
• 2 tone logos protects the stitching under for extra durability
• Heavy Duty 360° swivel hook is comfortable to snap on any dog collar or harness
• Vibrant colors are easy to see at all times
5 out of 5
'Our George & Friends stop & go shock absorbing bungee dog leash get a 5 out of 5 from us. This leash is high quality, durable and extremely comfortable to hold. The ability to open the plastic buckle and loop your leash around tables, chairs or posts is genius.'
Amazing thank you we had hoped it would tick all of those boxes! We are very happy you enjoy it.
George and Friends stop and go leash is the best.
Mum loves it and I love it because it saves the embarrassment of her having to tie a normal lead around cafe tables and chairs. It's comfy and easy to use. Review from Jedi the Griff (and his mum Kim).
Thanks for the great review Jedi & Kim :)
Most AMAZING leash on the market
Most AMAZING leash on the market. My 9 month old Bulldog tends to pull on the lead, and having a leash like this doesn’t pull on her chest (harness) as strongly as normal leashes do due to the bungee section. Would 100% purchase again and again.
That's great to hear Bella is enjoying her lead. It does help with the pulling I agree :) Nice pic too!